If you have super with another fund and you would like to move this money to Future Super, here’s how to do it:

Rollovers through MyGov

  1. Head to the MyGov portal and log in.
  2. Open the Australian Taxation Office page under Your Linked Services (If you haven’t linked your ATO account then you’ll need to do this first).
  3. Click on the Super tab, select Manage and then select Transfer super.
  4. A list of your funds including ATO held super with their last reported balances will show up. Select the accounts you’d like to transfer from and the account you’d like to transfer to (i.e. from ABC super to Future Super).


Requesting a rollover through us

With your permission, Future Super can request a rollover on your behalf. All you need to do is email us a few pieces of information:

  1. Your full name, date of birth AND Future Super Member Number;
  2. The name of your previous super fund;
  3. The Unique Superannuation Identifier (USI) of your other fund (you can find this on documents from your other fund or ask your other fund for this);
  4. Your member ID from the previous fund; and
  5. Whether you’d like to roll over your full balance, or a partial amount (please specify a dollar amount for partial rollovers).

We’ll take care of the rest! We usually receive rollovers in 3–7 business days and we will send you a confirmation email as soon as we do. The processing time to roll over ATO held super varies and is subject to the ATO’s timeframes. Please note that rolling a full balance over to Future Super will cancel your other super account and any insurance that you hold with them. Rolling over through MyGov will automatically request a full balance rollover.